When it came to modelling the boot I decided to change it from the drawing I had done previously because I felt it was too simple and didn't compliment the character. firstly I chose to have to foot look like it was splatted to the ground due to the skin been lose but after a while I decided to change it again, this time giving it more of a boot look but still been built into the leg so it looks like the boot is under the skin and part of my characters skeleton.
Sunday, 18 January 2015
Screen Shots 1
I wanted my characters skin to look like it is hanging from the skeleton instead of been tight, to show this I created the lower arm to be bigger than the upper which isn't commonly used for characters but works well in this case. I also used a think line going along the top of the arm to show the robotic skeleton under the skin.
When it came to modelling the boot I decided to change it from the drawing I had done previously because I felt it was too simple and didn't compliment the character. firstly I chose to have to foot look like it was splatted to the ground due to the skin been lose but after a while I decided to change it again, this time giving it more of a boot look but still been built into the leg so it looks like the boot is under the skin and part of my characters skeleton.
When it came to modelling the boot I decided to change it from the drawing I had done previously because I felt it was too simple and didn't compliment the character. firstly I chose to have to foot look like it was splatted to the ground due to the skin been lose but after a while I decided to change it again, this time giving it more of a boot look but still been built into the leg so it looks like the boot is under the skin and part of my characters skeleton.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment